I have just sent out emails to the founders of IDEO, a major design firm whom I would love to work with in getting New Consciousness out into the world. Let the marketing begin. Oh, and I purposely didn’t post the first days of the year just so I didn’t feel I’d have to do it daily for the rest of my life. Maybe some day I’ll feel that way… especially since going one day at a time really wasn’t that big a deal… but not now.
- "As you get up in the morning, before starting the day's activities, sit down for a while quietly and in a relaxed mood. Then concentrate upon your true self as an instrument of the Divine. Or, as an active center of the dynamic world-spirit. Or, in case you have inwardly revolted against all religion and philosophy, you may concentrate upon yourself as a creative artist. You are an architect of new, higher values. Your life has been given to you - with all its impulses and urges, thoughts and emotions, talents and handicaps - as the raw material to be fashioned into a thing of beauty and joy, by whatever creative ability you can summon."
- Dr. Haridas Chaudhuri
- Betty Burr: I’m writing to find out whether this Anton Grosz is the same person who worked in my little...
- ag: And so we sleep walk through life. How’s that working out?
- HD: …the inner call to be awake clashes with accepted patterns of day-to-day existence whose successful...
- Pavel: 🙂
- Pavel: Perhaps what are you unconsciously doing right now with this post is spreading more sadnesses and giving the...
Join the live conversation on TwitterMy Tweets